Saturday, March 31, 2018

First of all, I find the questions an insult to myself as a Christian, no, Catholic-- the word "Christian" has been taken over via the News Media as meaning "evangelical" christians only. Secondly if these questions determine my life as a Christian I know why I despisse "evangelical (sic) Christianity." Oh, by the way, two of the questions I got wrong were accidentally clicked! Poor Jesus. Why did I waste my time doing this????

First of all, I find the questions an insult to myself as a Christian, no, Catholic-- the word "Christian" has been taken over via the News Media as meaning "evangelical" christians only. Secondly if these questions determine my life as a Christian I know why I despisse "evangelical (sic) Christianity." Oh, by the way, two of the questions I got wrong were accidentally clicked! Poor Jesus. Why did I waste my time doing this????
by Joel Watson

March 30, 2018 at 10:29PM
from Facebook
via IFTTTfrom Facebook
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment